Hemorrhoids are a short time disease which happens for creating the extra pressure into the anal rectum. There are two types of hemorrhoids, one is external and another is internal. When the anal tissue or veins are swelling then the problems appear. Moreover some causes behind this such as pregnancy, morbid obesity, not enough sleeping etc. It is very painful and it creates some uncomfortable situation.
Normally it is not a serious disease but much of time it needs to extra care or treatment to remove it. When you will take extra treatment? You will take extra treatment when you will see that after bursting, the bleeding has not stopped after few seconds or minutes, and then you will go to the doctor for taking special care to remove it.
What is a thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment?
What is the thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment? It is a burning question for all. Basically, there have no necessary to take any treatment for reducing this pain. After a few times, it will be gone. But sometimes you need to take proper step to take special care from the specialist for reducing this pain if you see that bleeding hasn’t stopped. What types of treatment you should take? There have many treatments for reducing or protecting the hemorrhoids. Now we all see it below the line. Just keep your eyes on the text.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment
We know that pregnancy; swelling, and morbid obesity is the main reason for creating the thrombosed hemorrhoids. If you fall into this danger, without any time lost, you should take proper step to reduce or protect this painful disease. In nature, there has much treatment option which you can take. Such kinds of treatment service are a home remedy, natural resources, homeopathic, etc.
We know that there are two types of hemorrhoids, external and internal. First of all, we will see the external hemorrhoids treatment.
Bleeding thrombosed external treatment is so easy just you need to your eagerness. If you want to save your time and money, you may apply a home remedy for removing the pain without any surgery. If you want to thrombose external hemorrhoid cure without surgery, a home remedy is the best option for you. Below the line, we will describe all kinds of treatment.
External hemorrhoid treatment at home
Home remedy is an ancient process. From many years, people apply this treatment and they got a result from it. And the present time, people are applying this process. It is harmless. So, for hemorrhoids treatment, you may take such kinds of treatment like-
- Sitz bath: it is a very helpful home remedy for all. It is so easy and cheap, so everyone can take it. It is available to the nearest pharmacy. If you want to take this treatment just you need a small bowl which you will set up on to the toilet. You will fulfill the small bowl with the warm water then you will give soak the painful area. After 15 minutes, you will clean the area with a clean
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera contains with some anti-inflammatory substance which will help you to give soothe. Though, the specialist said that there was no exact information to use this but it gives some benefit for others in inflammatory skin conditions.
- Apple cider vinegar: if you want to get instant result, you may apply the apple cider vinegar. It reduces the itching and pain.
Thrombosed hemorrhoid natural treatment
It is the best option for all to reduce hemorrhoids pain. For this treatment, you need to change your lifestyle, foods habit etc.
- Eating high fiber foods: constipation plays a vital role to create the thrombosed hemorrhoids. For protecting constipation, you need to eat high fiber foods. Some kinds of foods like avocados, berries, figs, Brussels, sprouts, acorn squash, and beans contain with high fiber. To get the proper result from it, you should eat 30 to 35 grams of fiber daily.
- Daily exercise: we know that morbid obesity is the another responsible for creating this disease because it gives extra pressure on the anal rectum. So, if you want to reduce your morbid obesity, you will do daily exercise for reducing your morbid obesity.
- Drinking plenty of water: for your digestion, you need to huge water. The lack of drinking water creates the dehydration and we know that dehydration leads to create constipation. Constipation creates the thrombosed hemorrhoids. For getting rid of from constipation, you should drink one glass of water with each meal.
- Taking enough sleep: it is said that early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy and wealthy. For your proper digestion, you need proper sleep so that you can get power for doing the next day activities.
Moreover, without those activities, you should avoid taking any drugs and alcohol for thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment. If you can maintain these activities, hope you will get a better result from it.
From the above text, we came to know the home and natural remedies option for treating the thrombosed hemorrhoids. Without that treatment, you have more option which is medical treatment. If your bleeding doesn’t stop after the hemorrhoids bursting, you should go to the doctor for treating permanently. Keep in mind that all bleeding is not the symbol of thrombosed hemorrhoids.
Thrombosed external hemorrhoid homeopathic treatment is very helpful for treating the thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment with permanent. Basically, it needs not to take the medical treatment just you need to maintain the lifestyle, eating habit etc. but if you want to take medical treatment you may take homeopathic treatment for reducing the hemorrhoids pain. You may apply such kinds of homeopathic medicine like Aesculus hippocastanum, aloe socotrina, collisonia, arsenic album, nux vomica etc.
We know that thrombosed hemorrhoids are two types. One is external and another is internal. Above the line, we saw the discussion of external hemorrhoids treatment. But how will we take the thrombosed internal hemorrhoids treatment? Don’t worry because below the line it will be described.
Thrombosed internal hemorrhoids treatment at home
Thrombosed internal hemorrhoid is also known to us as prolapsed hemorrhoids. For this hemorrhoid, daily exercise, home remedies or changing eating habits can’t bring better result. It is important to check up the hemorrhoids to take the treatment. Basically, external hemorrhoid treatments are easy than internal hemorrhoid.
However, in the UK, a lot of people ask me this question that what is the home remedy for thrombosed internal hemorrhoids? Look at below the line, what is the best home remedy for the internal thrombosed hemorrhoid.
- If you want to get a better result, you should avoid wearing the tight clothes because it gives huge pressure on the affected area.
- You may take a sitz For getting better result you will mix lavender oil with the warm water.
- You may apply ice pack to your affected area. It reduces the swelling and irritation.
- Aloe Vera oil is another best home remedy for reducing hemorrhoids It is cheap and it has every chicken house.
Finally, it can be said that thrombosed hemorrhoids are not a serious disease but if you want to remove it permanently, you should apply some home, natural, homeopathic for thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment so that you don’t fall into this danger again and again.