The need of quickly weight loss is so hard to resist .There is no miracle for such sudden weight loss. There is no more effective way of weight loss than to eat a low calories healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables and be physically active. But some guaranteed weight loss pills that can help you to lose your weight. This is the most effective way to lose weight and keep it according to variable lifestyles.
Besides that weight-loss pills or other dietary supplements are also a good tool for sudden weight loses. Weight lose pills are not used for those people who want to lose only a few pounds but actually for those who are dangerously over weight. Also, there are various possible side effects and harmful reactions accompanied to weight-loss pills which can affect the treatment outcome. The prescribed weight lose pills may be beneficial but they can’t be such any sort of miracle, also they are not equally beneficial for everyone. Their assets may also be diffident because the researchers do also have limited information about the benefits and harms of extreme weight loss products.
These products claimed to make it easier to lose weight combined with other methods. But still there is need to focus on exercise and diet while taking these products. Expert physician usually prescribe weight lose pills if BMI of a person is higher than 27 and he has also the harmful condition related to weight like high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes.
How do weight loss pills works?
Weight loss pills tend to work through following mechanisms:
- Reduce appetite: These products works by curbing your food cravings and they make you feel more full before you’ve had too much to eat as a result you eat fewer calories.
- Increase fat burning: They work by Speed up your metabolism and making you burn more calories.
- Reduce absorption: These weight loss pills works by restraining your body from absorbing the fat present in your food that you have eaten and making you to take in few calories.
- Reduce fat production: Weight loss pills usually slow down the process of fat burning diet in the body.
Common side effects of counter weight products
A variety of extreme weight loss products are available in market. Many of them are harmless and they are even more effective as their manufacturing companies claim to create a sense of fullness, boosting metabolism and fat burning diet. But certain weight loss pills have been banned by the food and drug authority (FDA) due to presence of harmful ingredient in them. They create harmful side effects like: Agitation, Diarrhea, Kidney problems, High blood pressure, Sleeplessness, and Rectal bleeding.
Some common side effects of weight loss pills
Here are some common weight loss products which cause adverse side effect upon their consumption along which their benefits.
- Meridia: This drug is present in the market by the name sibutramine. It is quiet effective drug used for quickly weight loss. But the harmful side effects of these drugs include heart attacks and strokes. So this drug was withdrawn from the market at the request of FDA as it contains harmful ingredients. .
- Ephedra: The counter-weight drug is very effective. But this creates serious side effects, including death. So the sale of this drug was banned by FDA due to its injurious effects. It was claimed that ephedra raises blood pressure, stresses the circulatory system. As the sale of ephedra stands illegal, the weight loss companies start marketing “ephedra free drugs” in which ephedra is replaced with other supplements like bitter orange. But latter on a researcher said that biter orange also contain the same chemicals like ephedra, which increased the heart beat and raise the blood pressure. So it is not a safe replacement of ephedra.
- Fen-Phen (Fenfluramine): Fen-Phen is considered to contain one of the most active ingredients, Fenfluramine. Along with several benefits it also causes severe damage to health. It cause heart damage and lung disease. The other primary ingredient in Fen-Phen is Phentermine, which is prescribed for weight losing in certain cases. But special care should be taken.
- Hydroxycut: Hydroxycut claim to contain several ingredients that help to reduce weight. These ingredients include caffeine and some plant extracts. Its side effects appear in the people who are caffeine sensitive. They may experience anxiety, tremors, nausea, diarrhea and irritability. Hydroxycut has been one of the well-known weight loss supplements in the world.
- Orlistat (Xenical): This extreme weight loss drug works by restricting the breakdown of fat in the gut and make you to take in low calories from fat. This drug is sold all over as the name Alli, and usually prescribed as xenical. This drug also has some side effects so it is usually recommended to take low fat diet while taking this drug in order to minimize its side effects. Consumption of orlistat cause many digestive disorders including loose, frequent bowel movements, oily stools, flatulence that is hard to control. Consumption of this drug also contributes to deficiency in fat-soluble vitamins, like: vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Desoxyn: This counter-weight drug acts as Appetite suppressant. It contains sympathomimetic amine as its main component. Desoxyn is normally used only when alternative treatments of weight loss are ineffective. Side effects of using these drugs include increased blood pressure and heart rate, restlessness, dependence, insomnia, nervousness, abuse or withdrawal may occur with its long-term use.
Conjugated linoleic acid
Conjugated linoleic acid, CLA is one of the healthier trans-fat that also occurs naturally in some foods like cheese and butter. And it is one of the most popular weight loss supplements. It works by reducing appetite, stimulate the breakdown of body fats and also boost the metabolism. But the harmful side effects of this drug are usually long lasting. It cause potential damage to digestive track, increased inflammation and create insulin resistance.
It is quite important to have the awareness about the dangers and side effects of guaranteed weight loss pills because some weight loss pills restrict the excessive absorption of fats in the body but they also can reduce the absorption of some important and vital nutrients.